We have a range of ideas for outreach activities to roll out, but these would need to be discussed and decided upon WITH the community to ensure we meet all THEIR needs. Our main objective is the Economic Empowerment of the Rural Population.
Our smaller objectives are:
- To create as many self help projects as possible to be maintained by the community
- Play an integral role in rural development
- Tackle increasing poverty
- Provide extra support to the most vulnerable: elderly, orphans, single mothers and children and the youth
- Increase youth social and economic participation – tackling idleness that is rampant in this group
- Foster good relationships with elders (political, traditional and or church leaders) in the communities
All activities will empower the most vulnerable in the communities, elderly women and single mothers and children.